NSW Treasury COVID Challenge 2
COVID CHALLENGE - $250k funding grant! Are you, or is someone you know, working on an economic resilience solution to help NSW businesses recover from the impacts of COVID-19?
If you, or someone you know in your networks, is working on an economic resilience solution to help NSW business recover from the impacts of COVID-19, you/they could be eligible for a $250,000 grant.
Expressions of interest are now open!
Projects might address problem areas including:
▪ business sectors most impacted by COVID-19, such as tourism, international education
▪ ongoing supply chain weaknesses and sovereign supply chain capacity
▪ strengthening local communities in the management and recovery from outbreaks.
The total funding pool for this COVID Challenge is $500,000.
The total funding pool available for each Challenge round is $500,000.
▪ Highest ranked applicant $250,000
▪ Second-highest ranked applicant $100,000
▪ Third-highest ranked applicant $30,000
▪ Highest ranked applicant in each Innovation District that is not one of the statewide overall recipients will be granted $10,000, as determined by the evaluation panel.
Eligibility requirements (at a glance):
▪ an ABN registered in NSW and is based in NSW
▪ fewer than 200 employees
▪ operated for at least 12 months, based on the date of ABN registration
▪ at least $75,000 in sales revenue within the last 12 months
▪ a product or service that directly addresses the impact of COVID-19 that it intends to market within 12 months
▪ ownership that is at least 75 percent Australian and is not more than 50 percent owned by another business.
Eligible businesses must also provide:
▪ an operating profit and loss statement for the last 12 months or previous financial year
▪ brief profiles of key personnel such as CV or LinkedIn accounts
▪ nomination of their primary innovation district partner.
Please tag anyone in your network who you think could be eligible.
EOI deadline: 5pm ADST, Thursday 4th March
Click the link below for full eligibility requirements, details of the support package to apply and to lodge an official Expression of Interest.